You’ll fit right in.We’re looking for dedicated, motivated and creative people who are conversant with blockchain technology and passionate about people and technology- If you have all these principles , then join us in making Elyte even better.
We employ design thinking strategic approach to problem solving: from conceptualization to implementation and thus cherish and welcome all suggestions from our staff members, advisers and partners. Moreover, every day brings new challenges in the crypto space, and every day we work together to meet them.
Head of Digital Marketing
Elyte is looking for a data driven Head of Digital Marketing to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies and delivering results.As Head of Digital Marketing, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for all digital technologies.
You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels and drive aggressive user acquisition and conversion plans.You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain Elyte’s leading presence as the premier blockchain and cryptocurrency payments product company. Ultimately, you will drive all digital marketing efforts which will enable Elyte to reach its goals.
- Build and own the Elyte digital marketing roadmap that leads us to thousands of members and well beyond
- Manage all digital marketing funnels on a strategic level to ensure brand consistency and consistently hitting targets for user acquisition
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budgets
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer engagement
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, emails and paid digital marketing/advertising campaigns
- Optimise and be data driven in continuously measuring and improving campaigns and conversion touch points in the marketing funnel to get the best results to lower CPA and CPI
- Work with Product, Design, Community and Support leads to increase customer happiness
- Build and motivate the Elyte digital marketing team to be the best and be at a world class level
- Monitor our competition and provide ideas to stand out
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven work experience as a Head of Digital Marketing leading a team
- Demonstrable experience in planning and executing successful digital marketing strategies and campaigns
- Rockstar level understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function, with the ability to see trends and anticipate future -channels
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Exceptional analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Excellent command of English both verbal and written
- Experience in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology
- Background in FinTech startups or financial institutions
Human Resources Generalist
Key area of responsibilities: Development and management of the HR processes and documentation in accordance with EU laws and Elyte values.
You are: A Sociable and skilled professional with at least 2 year experience in HR management (preferably – in IT companies).
Excellent organisational skills, detail orientated, and able to perform repetitive tasks with extremely high accuracy.
You clearly understand the difference between managing HR processes and handling paperwork. You are passionate about IT and have interest in cutting-edge technologies – such as blockchain. In addition to usual hours, you can be reached at late evening and weekends.
Key area of responsibilities: We are interested to hear from developers with experience in all areas of blockchain (specifically ethereum) development. In addition to usual hours, you can be reached at late evening and weekends.
- Proven history of writing clean, DRY, efficient, creative code
- Excellent references and a history of trust in former careers
- Deep understanding of both relational and NoSQL databases, their benefits and limitations, and how to interact with them efficiently
- Ability to write robust integration and unit tests, as well as collaborate with other devs and QC channels to diagnose and fix bugs fast
- Experience with API design and creating clear documentation for client app
- Basic understanding of Bitcoin and Ethereum: general concepts, scripting, smart contracts
- Basic understanding of cryptographic primitives like hashing, macs, PK-crypt
- Knowledge of frontend storage and caching techniques
- Keen eye for design and obsessive desire to create a clean and simple user experience